Lynne Cox Student Advocate Scholarship
This scholarship was started by the LBCC Student Leadership Council in honor of Dr. Lynne Cox who who served in several roles at LBCC including Disability Services Director, Student Conduct Coordinator, Student Leadership Council Advisor, Dean of Students, Deputy Title IX Coordinator, Student Advocate, Student Mentor, and friend
1. Student must be seeking a degree/certificate.
2. Student must demonstrate financial need.
3. Must have a minimum GPA of 2.50.
4. Student must be enrolled half-time with 50% or more of the credits at LBCC.
Applicants are required to answer the following questions:
1. Explain your career goals and why you have chosen this major/career path.
2. What is something you advocate for and why is it important?