LUCHA - Lifting Up Courageous Hope for Achievement Scholarship
Inspired by their interaction with an LBCC student who was not eligible for Federal Student Aid, Wayne and Joann Chambers have started a scholarship fund that will help hard-working LBCC students who are in a similar situation.
This fund shall support students at Linn-Benton Community College who are on a career path but who are not eligible for Federal Student Aid. Award may be used for education-related expenses such as tuition, fees & books.
Student must be ineligible for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
2. Must have applied for Oregon Student Aid (ORSAA)
3. Must have a declared major.
4. Must have a minimum GPA of 2.50.
5. Must be enrolled full-time (12 credits or more). May be a DPP student.
6. Student must have unmet financial need.